Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Commerce is a 3 Years undergraduate course at B.M. Memorial P.G. College. The Program aims to provide strong foundation to students in finance, accounting, banking, taxation and insurance in order to develop competence in the field of commerce and business. The course structure of B.Com. is designed to build competence in particular areas of business studies while providing the students with a wide range of managerial skills.
- Course Duration – 3 Years
- Course Level – Undergraduate
- Admission Process – Direct through College
- Mode – Full-time Course
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with Commerce or related subjects/Maths. Candidate should have secured pass marks in Commerce or related Subjects/Maths.
B.Com Course Fee
- First Year – Rs. 3,500/-
- Second Year – Rs. 4,000/-
- Third Year – Rs. 5,000/-
After successfully completing B. Com. students have following opportunities:
- Work as Junior Accounting Officer in Companies and Audit firms.
- Pursue career in Higher Studies like M. Com. or MBA.
- PO/Managers in Banks.
- Pursue professional courses as ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI or CFA.