Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Agriculture is an undergraduate course that focuses mainly on agricultural science. The course duration of B.Sc Agriculture is 4 years. This course is considered as a professional degree by the Government of India. This degree deals with disciplines like- Agricultural Microbiology, Soil Science, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Food Microbiology etc. Since Agriculture is the backbone of our country, there will be an evergreen job scope for B.Sc Agriculture course in India.
- Course Duration – 4 Years
- Course Level – Undergraduate
- Admission Process – Direct
- Mode – Full-time Course
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/ State Board with Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or 10+2 with Agriculture with minimum aggregate marks of 45% or equivalent grade for GEN/ OBC and 40% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ ST Category.
B.Sc. (Ag.) Fee
- First Year : 9000/- per semester
- Working as Jr. Managers at Plantations, as Executives at Fertilizer Manufacturing firms, Agricultural Machinery Industries, Agricultural Products Marketing firms, Food processing units etc.
- Pursue M.Sc. Agriculture and take up teaching jobs, or further enroll for PhD
- Government jobs in various sectors including Agriculture, Banking and more.