Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
Bachelor of Science is a three-year undergraduate academic degree, designed to provide the students with foundation knowledge possible for a science-based career. This program facilitates a large range of career possibilities. It provides a broad foundation in the sciences, with a special focus on multidisciplinary.
After the completion of a B.Sc. degree, candidates can opt to pursue Master of Science (M.Sc.) or even secure admission in a professional job-oriented course.
Following are the subjects listed for admission in B.Sc :
Candidate can opt for any one of subject combinations, depending on their intermediate subjects, listed below:
- Combination 1 : Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics ( For students with Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 )
- Combination 2 : Zoology + Botany + Chemistry ( For students with Biology as a subject in 10+2 )
- Course Duration : 3 Years
- Course Level : Undergraduate
- Mode : Regular or Full-time Course